Robin’s mining experience has predominantly been in underground metalliferous operations complemented with civil and mining construction experience. He is a proficient to expert user in multiple mining software packages (Surpac, EzyRings, Ventsim, Mine 2-4D, EPS, Deswik Suite) and Robin has worked in Australia, PNG and Fiji across various commodities and mining methods.
His experience includes:
• UG mine production engineering including drill and blast design
• UG mine design and scheduling (long term and short term)
• Mine budget development
• Scoping studies
• Mine construction project engineering and management
His recent roles include:
- Senior Mining Engineer – Mt Garnet and Surveyor Mines
- Consulting Engineer including scoping studies and site secondments
- Project Manager for various mine, civil construction and maintenance projects
Robin is Senior Associate of Enable Advisory and a qualified Mining Engineer with 19 years’ industry experience. He is a member of the AusIMM, a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) and recognised Certified Professional (Mining) with diplomas in Project Management and Business.