Tracey joined Enable Advisory in 2019 and has over 27 years’ experience across operational, advisory, consulting, technical, corporate and mine site-based roles in Australia and Indonesia.
Tracey’s experience includes:
- Managing multilingual teams from multiple countries Australia, Brazil, Liberia, Canada, Indonesia, Mozambique, New Zealand and Turkey.
- Undertaking studies and due diligences in a range of commodities – coal, iron ore, copper, gold and mineral sands. This includes in-country and remote project management.
- Providing mining domain input into the development of software that measures the robustness of mine plans for a major mining house.
- Undertaking research into the future of mining to inform research and development of a major mining house.
- Assisting with the adjudication and progress reviews of mining contractors.
- Assessing mining operations from an economic and technical angle.
- Strategic reviews and restructure.
- Financial modelling of over 50 mines.
- Mine plan development for consenting process.
Tracey’s previous roles included:
- conducting over 50 due diligences and independent technical specialist reports for major institutional investors and companies for an Australian consulting firm. Tracey also project managed varied levels of studies, from concept through to definitive feasibility studies in seven different countries and two commodities.
- Prior to this consulting role, Tracey worked for 4 years as an expatriate operational manager with an Indonesian company operating with local mining contractors and a part time mining consultant for an Indonesian based Australian consulting company where she project managed a variety of life of mine plans, due diligence reports, JORC statements and technical reviews for a large number of Indonesian coal mines. Prior to this she spent 13 years of operational, planning and management experience at mine sites in the Hunter Valley, Australia.
Tracey is a qualified Mining Engineer and a Competent Person as defined by the JORC Code for Open Cut Coal Reserves.
+61 487 891 409 Tracey.Rock@enableadvisory.com