Luke is a mining engineer with deep technical and practical knowledge of underground and surface mining operations from his 25 years’ experience across numerous mining methods (metalliferous and coal) and geographic locations (Australia, Asia Paciﬁc, West Africa, South Africa). He has signiﬁcant general operations, mining management and technical experience from Owner, Contractor and Consulting roles
Luke’s experience includes:
- Management of technical mining and geological Feasibility Study for a +500 koz pa UG Gold Mine in West Africa.
- Lead on +$750M international UG mining works tender — technical and commercial.
- Project Management services co-ordinating the delivery of a 2.5Mtpa project expansion for a large UG Sub-Level cave operation.
- Operational support for a major mining contractor on a stressed contract.
- Development of the procurement and delivery strategy for a +$5B project (mine to port) project.
- Supported the delivery of a large Pre-Feasibility Study optimization program.
Some of Luke’s roles prior to consulting included:
- General Manager Tritton Mines, Tritton Resources
- Site Senior Executive – Tarong Coal Mine, Thiess
- Project Director, Macmahon
- Project Manager, Roche Mining
Luke has a B.Eng (Hons) Mining, University of Queensland; a First Class Metalliferous Mine Managers Certificate of Competency – Qld, WA, NSW; a Qld Coal Mine Site Senior Executive Certificate; and an Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate of Competency – WA.
+61 408 735 870 email@example.com