Kerrie has 16 years of Business Analyst experience in mining and mining adjacent roles. Now focusing on cost modelling, Kerrie joined Enable in 2020 to become an expert user of the Rule Four cost modelling tool.
Her experience includes:
- Building a first principles underground metal mine cost model for use as a contract mine shadow bid for an ongoing operation.
- Supporting expansion project analysts for mine site dashboard development at an Australian gold mining operation.
- Engaging with the growing Rule Four community to improve user understanding and continuous improvement of cost modelling practice.
Prior to joining Enable Kerrie has worked in:
- mine site business analysis and cost accounting, responsible for annual planning, capital applications, site cost management training, contractor management, joint venture communication and business risk assessment in the Hunter Valley
- business risk advisory and internal audit work with government and mining entities in Sydney and Brisbane
- IT business analysis roles in Sydney
Kerrie has a B.Science (Hons I) Business Information Technology, UNSW.