Tim is a Senior Associate of Enable Advisory. He is an experienced Mining Engineer with experience across operational, consulting, corporate and mine site based technical roles.
His experience includes:
- Long Term Mine Planning – Options Studies, Life of Mine Plans, Concept Studies, Due Diligence Reports.
- Open Cut Mine Design and CAD – Minex.
- Operational and Technical Process Auditing and System Development.
- Technical Project Management
- Process Improvement Studies – Draglines, Excavators, Shovels, Trucks, Planning
His recent roles include:
- Principal Mining Engineer, Anglo American. Responsible for development and implementation of Operational Management System for minimum operational and technical standards within the organisation
- Operations Manager – Runge Mongolia. Founding Operations Manager – managed the development of JORC/ NI 43-101 Resource and Reserve statements, Concept Studies, Due Diligence Reports, Pre-Feasibility Studies.
- Principal Mining Engineer, Anglo American – Long Term Planning Dawson Mine.
- Senior Mining Engineer, MACH Energy – Long Term Planning Mount Pleasant Operation
- OCE and Production Supervisor/Acting Production Superintendent – Draglines/Drill and Blast at Mount Thorley Warkworth Operations.
Tim is a qualified Mining Engineer and is a Competent Person as defined by the JORC Code for Open Cut Coal Reserves (AusIMM Member – CP Mining).