Rob is an experienced mining professional (20 years with Shell and 10 years with Anglo Coal) who utilises his unique blend of exploration background, coal quality knowledge, technical and project management experience to lead exploration and studies teams in the essential phases of resource assessment and mine development.
His experience includes:
- participating in and leading coal exploration teams in Australia (Surat, Galilee and Bowen Basins) and South Africa
- corporate planning both in Australia and Overseas
- on site Technical Services management at the Drayton (NSW) and German Creek (Qld) mines.
- project manager for the development of the Grasstree Mine in Central Qld’s Bowen Basin
- Regional Manager Studies for Anglo Coal.
Rob has a science degree with honours in geology and post graduate diplomas in education, coal geology and the securities industry.