Vic has more than 35 years experience in the resources industry including petroleum and mining in Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East. He has worked in and managed most facets of the industry including exploration, development, production, business development, commercial and business analysis. This includes 20 years experience in all facets of unconventional petroleum including coal seam gas (CSG), shale oil/gas and heavy oil.
His experience includes:
- Corporate technical and management leadership.
- Identification and implementation of business and technical strategies to enhance shareholder returns.
- Technical assessment and management of multiple multi- million dollar ventures.
- Successful negotiation, operation and management of joint ventures.
- Leading and managing multi-disciplined and multi-cultural teams in a safe operational environment.
His recent roles include:
- COO, UIL Energy
- COO, Bow Energy Ltd
- GM Subsurface, Exoma Energy
- GM, Queensland Gas
- GM, Comet Ridge Limited
Vic has a B.Sc (Geography), University of Winnipeg, 1976 and a B.Sc (Specialisation Geology), University of Alberta, 1979 and is a Member – PESA, SPE, AAPG.