Tracey is a Senior Associate of Enable Advisory with over 25 years experience across operational, advisory, consulting, technical, corporate and mine site based roles in Australia and Indonesia.
Her experience includes:
- Experienced with managing multilingual teams from multiple countries Australia, Brazil, Liberia, Canada, Indonesia, Mozambique, New Zealand and Turkey
- Experienced across a range of commodities – Coal, iron ore, copper, gold and mineral sands
- Experienced with assessing mining operations from an economic and technical angle
- Strategic reviews and restructure
- Financial modelling of over 50 mines
- Mine plan development for consenting process
Her previous roles include:
- Palaris. During this time she has conducted over 50 due diligences and independent technical specialist reports for major institutional investors and companies, as well as project managed varied levels of studies, from concept through to definitive feasibility studies in seven different countries and two commodities.
- Prior to joining Palaris Tracey worked for 4 years as an expatriate operational manager with an Indonesian company operating with local mining contractors and a part time mining consultant for an Indonesian based Australian consulting company where she project managed a variety of life of mine plans, due diligence reports, JORC statements and technical reviews for a large number of Indonesian coal mines. Prior to this she spent 13 years of operational, planning and management experience at mine sites in the Hunter Valley, Australia.
- Most recently Tracey has completed a DFS in Liberia and 4 months in-country project managing an Iron ore expansion project for an operating mine in Brazil. The role consisted of managing the study to bring in all areas of the study on time and on budget.
Tracey is a qualified Mining Engineer and a Competent Person as defined by the JORC Code for Open Cut Coal Reserves.