Gustavo Picorelli is an Associate Enable Advisory. He is an Underground Mining Engineer with experience across operational, consulting and mine site based technical roles.
His experience includes:
- Underground Production Engineering – Drill and Blast design
- Underground Mine Design and Scheduling –
- Concept, PFS and FS studies
- Ground investigation, foundation and pile design for bridges, roads and other structures
His previous roles include:
- Working on a UG PFS study for a large, polymetallic brownfields project
- Drill and Blast Engineer secondments at multiple large LHOS operations
- Training of professionals in Mine2-4D, EPS, MineCAD, Ventsim and iRing, ranging from beginner through to advanced.
- Stope Dilution and Reconciliation Project for an operation in Indonesia, requiring the development of a fit for purpose system for the analysis of stope dilution
- Medium and Long term mine design, sequence and scheduling and major update of the master mine schedule at AngloGold Ashanti’s Obuasi Gold Mine
- Change Management support for MineCAD-SDB system and iRing rollout at a large, 10Mtpa UG operation. The project included an initial gap analysis, refreshing documentation, process development, implementation including demonstrations and training
+61 409 535 300 Gustavo.Picorelli@enableadvisory.com